The director of the Okapi Conservation Project Rosmarie Ruf recently visited White Oak Conservation Center. Her schedule and long distance travel from Epulu, DR Congo, included meetings and planning for the coming year, picking up supplies and equipment for the Project, as well as some holiday celebrations and time with the animals and keepers at White Oak. Rosie, as she is affectionately known, has returned to Epulu and is working closely with Okapi Conservation Project team in their efforts to protect the okapi and other wildlife found in the Okapi Wildlife Reserve.
- The Notorious Poacher Morgan Killed by Congolese Army Soldiers Ends Dark Chapter for Okapi Wildlife Reserve
- OCP Provides New Materials to ICCN for Monitoring the Reserve
- Central Africa Regional Program for the Environment (CARPE) Meeting in Mambasa, DR Congo
- Assistance to Primary Schools
- New Leadership Appointed for ICCN in Epulu, DR Congo